The 2013 Realscreen Awards competition is now open. Deadline for entry is Monday, February 11th at 5 pm EST.
- Start and complete the Online Entry Form. At any time during the preparation of your entry, you may save and return to the Online Entry Form to change or add new information. Your entry will have an "incomplete" status until it's completed. When you return to add more information to your entry, you must click "Edit" to proceed.
- It is the entrant's responsibility to select the correct category for each entry. Realscreen reserves the right to move submissions into categories deemed suitable however entries submitted in incorrect categories will not be refunded. For category definitions, click here or for further inquiries contact Carlie Bero at email@example.com.
- If a program is entered into more than one category a submission fee is charged for each category entered.
- By entering a program into the competition, the entrant warrants that they have the authority to do so. Co-production partners should confer to avoid duplicate entries. Duplicate entries will not be refunded.
- In regards to series, please submit only one episode to represent the program.
- Resubmitted entries from previous years are ineligible and will not be refunded.
- Entry fees:
• Submissions received by Friday, January 11, 2013 are $325 USD per entry
• Submissions received between Saturday, January 12 - Monday, February 11, 2013 are $425 USD per entry
You will be prompted to pay fees by Visa, Mastercard or AMEX as you complete the Online Entry Form.
- Programs in support of your entry are required to be delivered either on DVD or uploaded to our FTP using the following technical specifications below;
Tech & Specs:
- All Programming Category Award entries must be accompanied by one full episode (in the case of series) or the program in its entirety (in the case of one-offs) on NTSC DVD-R formatted for Region 1. Please be advised that if shortlisted, content from these submissions may be edited and included during our live presentation.
- Episodes or programs submitted in support of Programming Category Award entries that are originally produced in a language other than English must be dubbed or subtitled in English. Any submissions that are in a language other than English and not dubbed or subtitled into English will not be viewed by the judges and will be disqualified without refund.
- All episodes or programs must be submitted without visible on-screen time code, company logos, promo reels/spots and commercials.
- All episodes or programs in support of Programming Category Award entries must be submitted as they were broadcast, without the content of the program edited in any way.
- If uploading by FTP, the file format must be: H.264 MP4 AAC Audio.
- For additional technical questions please contact Carlie Bero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sending by DVD:
- All DVDs must contain the episode or program in support of the entry they pertain to.
- Please mark all DVDs with the Entry ID and Program Title.
- Realscreen will not accept any packages requiring brokerage fees, duties and/or taxes.
- Please ensure declared value does not exceed $20 CDN.
- Ship all DVDs PREPAID via courier to:
Brunico Communications Ltd. / Realscreen
366 Adelaide Street West, Suite 100
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Attn: Carlie Bero
If sending by FTP:
- Uploaded files should contain the episode or program in support of the entry they pertain to.
- Please name the file with the Entry ID and Program Title.
- The FTP server, username and password information can be obtained from the Entry Dashboard once payment has been made on at least one entry.